Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Zdaniem naszych użytkowników
Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studentów
  1. mBank eKONTO - 50% osób
  2. ING Bank Śląski - 25% osób
...i inne.

Zobacz pełny ranking: Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studenta - opinie
Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
Although it is May, the hot weather

ylq

Debiutant

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

Although it is May, the hot weather outside the window is my impetuous heart is difficult to calm down. Looking at the piles of homework on the desk, I felt a bit more trouble in my heart. I dropped the pen at hand and frowned and frowned.mother noticed the troubles in my heart Cheap Cigarettes, smiled slightly and said, "Come on with tea when you are hot! Your heart is too embarrassing, you have to calm down and work to write in." Finished, went to the kitchen to have a cup, The tea leaves dancing in the water, and finally sinks quickly. The water in the white porcelain cup suddenly becomes green and clear. I took a quick breath with impatient, and a thick bitter taste rushed to the taste buds. I almostidn'tother also took a bite from the white porcelain cup. Unlike me, my mother let the tea taste in her mouth for a while, then slowly into the throat. I can see that my mother likes to drink this tea. My mother handed the tea to me again, but the bitter "shadow" still lingered in my heart, and I still shook my head.m said: "You can't taste tea, you must taste it slowly, and you can taste it Newport Cigarettes Coupons." I had to take the teacup and take a sip. When it just entered the mouth, the taste was awkward, but when it slowly penetrated into the throat, it felt a fragrant aftertaste, sweet, and there was a sudden and cheerful feeling, refreshing and pleasant. I also forgot the previous troubles, and my heart slowly calmed down. I think: life is also like tea! The entrance is bitter, but the aftertaste is sweet. We kept on rushing for our dreams, struggling hard, how many difficulties and frustrations we experienced, and how much we suffered. But when you reach the end and look back Cigarettes For Sale, you will find that everything you do is worth it Newport Cigarettes Price. Life without encounters setbacks will be flat and tasteless; and in the life of some small setbacks, its taste is like the cup of warm water Newport Cigarettes Website, but it is mixed with a touch of fragrance, not wonderful; and those In a life that has experienced great setbacks, it is like the cup of hot tea, with a strong fragrance, and stands out.s, life is like tea, tea is like life. People's life can be colorful, but also plain, and all of this is in their own hands, so don't be afraid of failure, don't be afraid of frustration, and try it boldly!

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS