Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: had been articulated for tenni
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
I've been using Nike Air VaporMax Hombre Nike's Free RN for three years now for the simple reason that, well, they're simple. When I'm running seriously I wear Newtons, but I really don't enjoy wearing them for lifting. They have great grips on the sole that make them ideal to run cross-country in, but those bumpy soles give you terrible balance if you're into Olympic lifting.
On the other end, the Reebok shoes I prefer to lift in are too flat and heavy for Nike Air Force 1 Dame running. While these workout-specific shoes are great at what they do, I find myself using my Nike Free RN's more often than either of them. They're light and balanced enough for me to run anything under five Nike Air Max 90 Dame miles in, and have soles that are flat enough that I can squat in them without being unsteady. If you don't want to pay for workout-specific shoes, I recommend going basic with the Nike Free Runs. — Spencer Lambert, Nike Air Max 1 Homme Insider Picks internIf you want to see more from Insider Picks, we're collecting emails for an upcoming newsletter. You'll be the first to hear about the stuff we cover. Click here to sign up .
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider's Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale Adidas Superstar Mujer from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate Nike Air Presto Hombre independently from our advertising sales team.March of 2017: NikeCourt’s design team is investigating the increasingly athletic evolution of tennis. They’ve considered how footwear can advance not only a fluid transfer from direction to direction (sprinting to spots on the court), but from movement to movement (the elevation of a punishing jump shot or the explosive lunge for the extra slide). With New York City's major tournament on the horizon, they were ready to test a solution in the form of the NikeCourt Air Zoom Zero.
What made the shoe’s debut so intriguing? It featured a full-length, curved Zoom Air bag — making it the Nike Air Huarache Womens first Nike tennis shoe to have full-length Zoom Air, and the first time that a bag had been articulated for tennis-specific movements.
Two days before the tournament in Miami began, Ukranian Elina Svitolina and Nike Air Max 90 Mujer American Frances Tiafoe were approached during their practice sessions by NikeCourt’s Design Team and asked to give feedback on the first versions of the shoe, which featured the first attempts at the curved bag. The two immediately picked up on the feeling of full transition under their foot. No clunk-clunk motion, just one smooth path from heel to toe.As the game of tennis looks toward the future, the Air Zoom Zero will Nike Dunk Sky High Mujer transition right with it; Svitolina and Tiafoe have already won tournaments in the shoe this year. The intention behind the Zoom Zero was to make it more than a slow iteration of just another shoe. Calling Adidas NMD Dames the shoe Zoom Zero was the team's way of calling out what it wanted with the curved bag: starting from zero, and then putting everything in a tennis shoe that needs to be there, and nothing else.
Przekierowanie