Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: The riot also triggered much criticism.
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.

zhangsan520

BEIJING, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results of the Chinese Women's Basketball Association (WCBA) league on Tuesday (home teams in CAPS):

Shanghai bt HENAN 87-68

SHENYANG ARMY bt Shanxi 84-75

Beijing bt GUANGDONG 82-59

LIAONING bt Sichuan 78-66

Bayi bt HEILONGJIANG 67-63

Xinjiang bt SHANDONG 79-65

Enditem

Jack Ma Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black Purple For Sale , the founder of China's Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, said on Thursday the firm will set up an international version of its e-commerce marketplace Taobao to serve shoppers worldwide in multiple languages, including English and Chinese.

Alibaba currently has an international e-commerce platform specializing in wholesale goods called Aliexpress, but does not have a similar offering for consumers to sell to each other.

Ma made the comments on the sidelines of a meeting in China's eastern city of Hangzhou between China's Premier Li Keqiang and Chinese and foreign Internet industry leaders.

The meeting coincided with the World Internet Conference, being held over three days in the town of Wuzhen.

LONDON Cheap Adidas AlphaBounce Beyond Men's Black , Oct. 20 (Xinhua) -- Following are the English Premier League standings after Monday's match (tabulated under matches played, won, drawn, lost, goals for Wholesale Adidas Prophere Trainers White , goals against, points):

Chelsea 8 7 1 0 23 8 22

Man City 8 5 2 1 18 8 17

Southampton 8 5 1 2 19 5 16

West Ham 8 4 1 3 15 11 13

Liverpool 8 4 1 3 13 12 13

Man Utd 8 3 3 2 15 12 12

Arsenal 8 2 5 1 13 11 11

Swansea 8 3 2 3 11 10 11

Tottenham 8 3 2 3 10 11 11

Stoke 8 3 2 3 8 9 11

Hull 8 2 4 2 13 13 10

Aston Villa 8 3 1 4 4 12 10

Everton 8 2 3 3 16 16 9

West Brom 8 2 3 3 10 11 9

Leicester 8 2 3 3 11 13 9

Crystal Palace 8 2 2 4 11 14 8

Sunderland 8 1 5 2 8 15 8

Newcastle 8 1 4 3 8 14 7

Burnley 8 0 4 4 4 13 4

QPR 8 1 1 6 6 18 4

PARIS, Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- French midfielder Yohan Cabaye ruled out a January exit from Paris Saint-Germain on Saturday.

The 28-year-old told Canal+ that he's not thinking about a move for the time being, though he's struggled for more than almost 10 months to earn a regular starting place.

"This is a question I do not ask myself, especially today Clearance Adidas Prophere Running Grey Red ," said Cabaye when asked about a potential transfer.

As France's regular starter, Cabaye joined the French champions from English Premier League's Newcastle United in January on a transfer fee of 23 million euros.

"The situation at the club is what it is," he said. "I'm not likely to give up. I will fight as I should to deserve what I deserve."

Cabaye has scored once for PSG this season, but he just started six matches in 11 appearance which sums to 480 minutes on pitch, far less than another Paris midfielder Javier Pastore's 1 Shop Adidas Swift Run Multicolor Men's Purple Black ,073 minutes.

Quite a couple of clubs in England have showed interests in the French international, namely Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

"I love England and it is not a surprise if I say that," Cabaye added. "Afterwards, if the situation stays like that... But now I don't think about a transfer."

JOHANNNESBURG Buy NEIGHBORHOOD x Adidas Iniki Runner Boost Men's Black , Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- H&M stores in South Africa were trashed by Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) protesters on Saturday over a allegedly racist sweater ad.

Dozens of EFF protesters wearing same red T-shirt on Saturday morning rushed into an H&M store in Sandton City, one of the most prosperous shopping centers in Johannesburg, vandalizing mannequins and scattering clothes on the floor.

After police arrived, protesters gathered in front of the shop's door chanting, dancing and whistling Pharrell x Adidas NMD Hu Trail Men's Casual White Sale , according to Xinhua reporter at the site.

The crowd dismissed at noon. The H&M store has remained closed since then.

According to local media, similar protests were also seen in other shopping centers nationwide.

EFF Deputy President Floyd Shivambu congratulated members via twitter for physically confronting racism.

The outrage stemmed from a recent ad photo released by H&M showing a black boy wear a green sweater with the slogan "coolest monkey in the jungle" on it.

Shivambu said H&M "nonsense of a clothing store is now facing consequences for its racism. All rational people should agree that the store should not be allowed to continue operating in South Africa."

The riot also triggered much criticism. A netizen "TheColouredZimbo" said via Twitter, "What happens if H&M pulls out of South Africa? Will the EFF compensate employees for loss of income?"

BEIJING, Sept. 13 (Xinhua) -- The investigation and trial of Taiwan resident Lee Ming-che had been conducted strictly in accordance with the law and legal due process, said a Chinese mainland spokesman on Wednesday.

An Fengshan Wings + horns x Adidas NMD R2 Primeknit Black Men's Clearance , spokesperson for the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council, said at a press conference that the rights and interests of the defendant and his family had been fully protected.

The spokesperson warned that any attempt to politically manipulate or use the case to smear the mainland's political and legal system would prove futile.

China Internet Security Conference held in Beijing

Apple releases new products and services in California

2017 Mobile World Congress Americas held in San Francisco

Dancer performs Sufi whirling during night show in Cairo

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

BEIJING, Sept. 13 (Xinhua) -- Any attempt to distance Taiwan from Chinese culture will not gain public support, a Chinese mainland spokesperson said Wednesday.

An Fengshan Adidas Tubular Viral Jogging Triple Black Cheap , spokesperson for the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Counci. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Custom Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Przekierowanie