Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: "They are all images from China,
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.

zhangsan520

"
KIEV Uomo Nike Air Max 97 Plus Marina Bianche , April 17 (Xinhua) -- Dynamo Kiev coach Oleg Blokhin has announced his resignation after his team was defeated 2-0 by Shakhtar Donetsk in the Ukrainian Premier League on Wednesday, local media reported Thursday.

The loss put the club seven points behind the leaders Dnepropetrovsk in the country's top-flight soccer league, and buried the hopes for winning the trophy this year.

Under the reign of Blokhin, who trained Dynamo since September 2012, the Blue-Whites failed to win either Ukrainian League or the country' s Cup titles.

The 39-year-old Sergey Rebrov, former Ukrainian striker and longtime driving force of Dynamo will be in charge of the team till the end of the current season.

Blokhin, who was named European Footballer of the Year in 1975 Uomo Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17 Bianche , was one of the best players in the history of Ukraine soccer, playing for Dynamo through the 1970s and the 1980s.

During his career as a football manager, the 61-year-old Blokhin coached several Greek and Russian soccer clubs as well as the Ukrainian national team.

"

TOKYO, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- Tokyo stocks advanced Thursday morning with the benchmark Nikkei stock index rising to a two-year high.

The market was in a risk-on mood from the get go following the U.S. dollar's surge against the yen after the conclusion of the U.S. Federal Reserve's latest policy meeting.

The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained 169.42 points, or 0.83 percent, from Wednesday to 20,479.88.

The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Donne Nike Air Max 97 UL'17 Nere Rosa Gialle , meanwhile, added 11.85 points, or 0.71 percent, to 1,679.77.

A weak yen attracts buying, particularly of exporter issues whose firms' whose competitiveness increases in overseas markets and profits are augmented on favorable currency exchange rates when yields from overseas are repatriated.

Insurance, transportation equipment and mining-oriented stocks comprised those that advanced the most by the close of play.

Xi meets Singaporean PM on advancing ties

Rescue teams work to find survivors as Mexico quake toll reaches 230

In pics: general debate of UN General Assembly on day 2

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Light Bone Bianche Nere , Belgium

Aviation Expo China 2017 held in Beijing

LOS ANGELES, June 15 (Xinhua) -- To those over 600 artists, nothing is more exciting than painting on the cement ground of the whole street block with chalk: they are creating their art pieces under foot with imagination and creativity.

More than 600 chalk artists from all over the country came to Pasadena, a city in California where the famous annual New Year Rose Parade takes place, to spend the weekend creating artworks in every imaginable style in the tradition of the Italian "madonnari" street painters.

This year's highlights include "Animation Alley," featuring animators and graphic designers; the new "Chalk of Fame," showcasing chalk versions of famous movie posters at the ArcLight movie theater; and a mural of Pasadena's hometown baseball legend Jackie Robinson by Tom Matousek Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Nere Bianche , a local artist.

Chalk paintings won't last, and after the two-day festival, they will disappear. But chalk artists do not care. Two days are enough to show their talent and imagination.

In 2010, the chalk painting event in Pasadena was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's largest public art event of its kind, and this year it is 10 percent larger, according to the event organizer.

Also, the appeal of watching the chalk art taking shape on concrete crosses all boundaries of age and levels of sophistication. Last year Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Triple Nere , about 100,000 visitors attended the two-day event, and this year, more visitors are expected.

William Zin, who graduated from the California State University, Long Beach with an art degree, was working hard on his chalk painting "Going to the West" Saturday morning.

Zin said this is his fifth year here Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Premium Nere Bianche , adding that as an immigrant from China, he wants to show Americans the rich Chinese culture with his chalk.

"Visitors would always come to me and ask me what the painting tells, and I would tell them the story I learned when I was a child," Zin said.

Zin said the first year he was here, he painted a tiger; the second year, he painted Guan Yu, a Chinese ancient general in the period of the Three Kingdoms; the third time Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Elemental Oro Nere , he painted figures of Terracotta from the Qin Dynasty; last year, he presented figures of Beijing Opera.

"They are all images from China, and I am glad those images and figures are welcomed here," Zin said.

Although Zin has a degree in art, he is now working in an import and export company because he has to make a living first. "But art is still my hobby," Zin said.

Charles Chavez is a professional artist specialized in customized murals drawing or painting. He was working on his "Tea Party" painting Saturday morning.

The idea of "Tea Party" comes from Disneyland, Chavez told Xinhua. He said he loves painting on the wall or on the street. He has painted murals for local schools and businesses for many years.

Chaves said he has been here for 10 years. "I know the chalk paintings won't last long Uomo Nike Air Force 1 High Just Do It Bianche , but I love to show visitors the process of creating an art piece on the street cement ground," Chavez said.

Peggy Jordon and her daughter Tiffany Jordon are both chalk-painting lovers. They have been going to the annual event for the eighth year. This year, they were creating an art piece of "Do You".

"'Do You' means 'be yourself', do not let others distract you," Peggy Jordon explained.

As the mother and daughter were painting on the ground, a photographer approached them w. Authentic NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NBA Jerseys Online Cheap College Jerseys Online Nike NBA Jerseys From China
Przekierowanie