Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: "Matteo Ricci probably went to
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
NEW YORK air jordan 6 unc 2017 , March 7 (Xinhua) -- Raymond Tomlinson, the inventor of email who first used the "@" symbol to separate the user name from the machine name, died of a heart attack on March 5 at the age of 74, Raytheon Company where he worked announced Monday.

Tomlinson was an American computer programmer who implemented the first email program on the ARPANET system in 1971. The ARPANET, short for Advanced Research Projects Agency Network, was a precursor to the Internet.

The program was the first messaging system that was able to send mail between different users on different computers. Before that, computer messaging was limited on the same computer.

It was Tomlinson who made the historic choice to separate the name of his message's recipient from the name of the host computer using the "@" symbol when he first tested if the transmission worked.

The symbol air jordan 6 unc , once an obscure accounting invoice abbreviation, since became one of the most universally recognized digital icons around the world.

Tomlinson was inducted into the Internet Hall of Fame in 2012 for his invention of modern email. He was honored for "a complete revolution, fundamentally changing the way people communicate."

"I was looking for a method that did not require the person to be there when the message was sent and enabled the receiver to read and answer communications at their convenience," said Tomlinson at his induction ceremony. "I just had no notion whatsoever about what the ultimate impact would be."

Tomlinson had joined Bolt Beranek and Newman in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1967. BBN was acquired by Raytheon Co. in 2009.

Currently an estimated 2.6 billion people worldwide use email to communicate, sending more than 205 billion emails per day.

"

BEIJING jordan 6s unc , March 25 (Xinhua) -- Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd. will recall 597 vehicles in China starting on May 1, China's quality watchdog said on Friday.

The recall will involve imported Equus models produced between July 10, 2011 and June 12, 2012 and imported Rohens sedans produced between Aug. 1, 2011 and April 30, 2012, the General Administration of Quality Supervision jordan 6 retro unc , Inspection and Quarantine said in an online statement.

Faulty wipers in these vehicles may block the view of drivers and cause safety problems, it said.

The manufacturers will offer free inspections and replace the defective parts in the recalled cars.

Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd. is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Group, a leading car producer of the Republic of Korea.

" "

BAKU, March 14 (Xinhua) -- Azerbaijan's President Ilham Aliyev on Monday condemned the suicide car bomb attack in neighboring Turkey which left at least 37 dead and 71 wounded.

In a letter to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Aliyev, on behalf of the Azerbaijani people, conveyed condolences to the families of those killed on Sunday in Ankara and wished a quick recovery to the wounded.

""We are extremely outraged by this horrible tragedy jordan 6 unc for sale , resolutely condemn terrorism and emphasize the importance of fighting against it in the fiercest manner,"" President Aliyev said in the letter.

Azerbaijan's Defense Minister Zakir Hasanov also shared his sorrow and condolences to the Minister of National Defence of Turkey Ismet Yilmaz and Chief of the General Staff of the Turkish Armed Forces Hulusi Akar, said Azerbaijan's Defense Ministry.

In a letter to his Turkish colleagues, Zakir Hasanov offered sympathy for those killed and injured in Sunday's explosion in the capital of Turkey and affirmed that Azerbaijan will always stand with Turkey and its people in the fight against terrorism.

Meanwhile, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan did not cancel his upcoming visit to Azerbaijan, scheduled for March 15, local media quoted the Embassy of Turkey to Baku as saying. According to the Embassy jordan 6 unc shoes , the Turkish President is expected to meet with his Azerbaijani counterpart and other Azerbaijani officials as part of his Baku trip.

Last month, Erdogan cancelled his visit to Azerbaijan, scheduled for Feb. 18, due to the Feb. 17 terrorist attack in Ankara.

The Sunday attack took place in Kizilay district in the heart of Ankara at 18:35 local time (GMT 1635), killing at least 37 people and injuring 71 others, according to the Turkish health minister.

Turkish local media said Sunday that a bomb-loaded car exploded near a bus stop where many people were waiting. A number of vehicles, including a bus carrying passengers jordan 6 unc black , were set on fire near Guven Park, a major transportation hub.

"

by Xinhua writers Yang Shilong, Zhang Zhihuan

NEW YORK, June 18 (Xinhua) -- In 1601, an Italian missionarynamed Matteo Ricci (1552-1610) entered the Forbidden City inBeijing, the Chinese imperial palace, opening a path for East-Westcultural exchange that many people set foot on.

Inspired by Matteo Ricci's legend jordan 6 unc pre order , in 1986, Dionisio Cimarelli,aged 21 then, boarded a Trans-Siberian train to Beijing for thefirst time.

FASCINATED WITH CHINA

"China is one of my very old passion. Since I was a student, Iwas very interested in Chinese culture, Chinese art, Chinesepeople....so in 1986 I stopped my study in the academy and Idecided to move to China for a big trip jordan 6 unc 2017 ," said Cimarelli, who nowteaches sculpture at the New York Academy of Arts.

"Matteo Ricci probably went to China to teach, but I went thereprimarily to understand, which was also my way to try to understandand exchange, and explain to the Chinese my culture, my education,and Chinese can teach me their own culture jordan 6 unc ," he told Xinhua.

China at that time was not yet fully open to tourism and streetsof its cities were full of bikes, no busy traffic at all, herecalled.

"...in 1986, I found China a poor country, it was coming outfrom a very difficult time in terms of economy and culture. But in1986 I was also able to see the beginning of the change after . Soccer Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap New NHL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Throwback NCAA Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap
Przekierowanie