Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: Youth Will Dissly Jersey
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
We are still relatively early into the 2018 season www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com , but this is arguably the biggest game of the year for the Jacksonville Jaguars, as the team travels to Missouri to take on the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs. This game could go a long way in determining home-field advantage and playoff seedings come January, as two of the AFC’s best meet for a head-to-head encounter. To help prepare us for the AFC showdown, I talked to Pete Sweeney, editor-in-chief of Arrowhead Pride — SB Nation’s essential Kansas City Chiefs website. Pete provides great insights into the 2018 Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes and the matchup itself. Check it out below: 1. Of course, the Jaguars have the No. 1 defense in terms of points allowed (total defense and passing defense as well, but who’s counting?), and the Chiefs have the No. 1 scoring offense in the league. Which side do you think has the advantage and why?Pete: I think the Chiefs have the slight advantage this season in particular because of the uptick in penalties on defensive players. The old NFL clich茅 has been “defense wins championships,” but it really seems like the NFL is trending away from that, doesn’t it? Everyone has seen the Clay Matthews penalties the league has doubled down on, and the league released this stat on Thursday: Through the first four weeks of the season, there have been 344 total touchdowns and 3,030 total points scored across the league. Both are the most in history.2. Is the Patrick Mahomes “magic” real? He threw for 300-plus yards and willed his team back last Monday night, and that was considered a bit of a “down” game for him with only one touchdown pass (plus a rushing TD). Do you expect him to keep this pace? What is his floor?Pete:I do. I think the magic we are seeing from Patrick Mahomes is real. During the offseason Jacksonville Jaguars Womens T-Shirt , Chiefs general manager Brett Veach called Mahomes one of the best players he had ever seen, and head coach Andy Reid did nothing to slow down the hype train. This was very unlike the Chiefs and Reid, so I knew that Mahomes had to have the right traits. What has shocked me is how fast he has taken the league by storm — just five games in. We’re already seeing an ability to do things very few people in the world can do, and I’m eager to see how he performs against a challenge as strong as the Jaguars defense.3. The Kansas City defense has struggled, currently ranking dead last in the NFL in total yards allowed, but looked to be at least somewhat improved last week against the Denver Broncos. On the other hand, Jacksonville’s offense is very inconsistent, capable of absolutely exploding or not being able to score many points at all. Do you think the shaky Chiefs defense can stop the Jaguars’ offense?Pete: I don’t. I think the Jacksonville Jaguars will certainly have their drives. The Chiefs defense hasn’t been great against tight ends, so this could also be the game that Austin Seferian-Jenkins finally gets things going. At least so far, the Chiefs have looked to be a flat-out bad defense. It’s not going to be whether or not the Chiefs defense can stop opposing offenses this year, it’s going to be about whether they can stop opposing offensives enough to allow Mahomes to take care of the rest.4. Is there a sort of an under-the-radar Chiefs player on either side of the ball (or both) that Jaguars fans should be aware of? Pete: Offense: TE Demetrius Harris. Harris has gotten between 30 and 40 percent of offensive snaps in each game he’s played in this season, but when he’s in the game, he’s worth watching. Even with limited time, Harris has managed three catches for 72 yards and a touchdown, and despite all the weapons Reid has at receiver Jacksonville Jaguars Hats , he’ll mix in some two-tight end sets.Defense: S Eric Murray. Murray has been improving every week, and he is coming off a Monday night game in which he made a fantastic interception. Murray should likely play next to Ron Parker with Eric Berry (heal injury) continuing to be a question mark for the Chiefs.5. Other than Mahomes’ incredible play, what else is working so well for the Chiefs that has contributed to the 4-0 start: play-calling, offensive playmakers, special teams, etc.?Pete: I think outsiders want to say the Chiefs drafted “a freak” in Mahomes and that’s why they’re winning. That’s true, but it isn’t just that. I look at Mahomes and Reid like a chicken-egg situation. Both are having the early 2018 success because they have each other. Reid has injected a bit of Air Raid (Texas Tech) into the Chiefs offense, which we have now been calling the Air Reid. Reid has been making the right calls and even despite five games of experience, Mahomes makes the right decisions more often than not. I joke about this a lot, but it seems like the Chiefs pick a different weapon to feature every week, like on a rotation. Last week was the Hunt and Kelce game, for example. It’s been a few weeks since a Hill explosion, and this could be the week.Bonus: score prediction? Pete: 24-17 Chiefs. I think the Jags do a nice job slowing the game down, but in the end, Mahomes is too much. Thanks for reading Jacksonville Jaguars Womens Hoodie , and enjoy the game!A big thank you to Pete for taking the time to speak with me. You can follow him on Twitter, and to stay up-to-date on everything the Chiefs are doing, be sure to follow Arrowhead Pride as well. The Oakland Raiders go into the final stretch of the season not knowing if they will have their starting offensive line available for the remaining two games.Coach Jon Gruden said he remained cautiously hopeful that left guard Kelechi Osemele can return from a toe injury and right guard Gabe Jackson can get back from an elbow injury in time for Monday night's home finale against Denver."You have to be realistic, not just hopeful," Gruden said Monday. "This is a serious toe injury that is hard for him to maneuver on. Gabe Jackson is suffering from a very legitimate elbow injury and it's hard to block people when you can't extend your arm. We're concerned, obviously. But, I will say this. Chaz Green and Denzelle Good 鈥?on a short notice 鈥?they did do some good things yesterday."With a pair of backup guards who joined the team during the year, the Raiders struggled offensively against a Bengals team that came into the game as the lowest-ranked defense in the NFL.Oakland allowed five sacks in a 30-16 loss as the offense generated just one touchdown behind the banged-up line.While much attention was placed on the fill-in guards, it was the rookie tackles who struggled more, particularly left tackle Kolton Miller, who allowed two sacks and eight of the 16 pressures against Derek Carr, according to Pro Football Focus."He had a couple pass sets that were uncommon for him and we have to fix that fast," Gruden said. "He was isolated in some tough one-on-one situations like he always is. There were a couple pass sets that I'm sure he wants back and we have to continue to work with him on the practice field and become a lot more consistent in that aspect."It's been a tough rookie season for Miller, who was selected 15th overall by the Raiders. Miller was hampered by a knee injury he played through earlier in the season and has appeared to lack the strength to deal with NFL pass rushers at times.According to Pro Football Focus, Miller has allowed more sacks (14) and total pressures (59) than any other player in the league. But Gruden remains confident in Miller."For a rookie Womens Customized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , he's been able to handle the peaks and valleys of his rookie season very well," Gruden said. "He's had some really good games. He's had some games where he's had his eyes opened. He's not the first rookie left tackle that has gone through this. We'd like to see him finish with some authority and we have to help him do that with a much better protection plan than I called yesterday."The poor protection has taken a toll on Carr, who has been sacked 47 times this season after having just 36 the previous two seasons combined. The only Raiders to be sacked more in a season since the merger are Rich Gannon with 49 in 1999 and Jeff George with 58 in 1997.Carr has also been sacked at least three times in seven straight games, the longest single-season streak since Blake Bortles did it in the final seven games of 2014."I think Derek has played great," Gruden said. "Somebody told me he had 3,700 yards and 68 percent completions in 13 games. That's astonishing. With three new guards, losing a right tackle, a feature back, three top receivers. The guy is a hell of a player. The guy is a great quarterback. We are very pleased and proud of what he has done. We know we got to get better around him, and that we will."NOTES: Gruden said there's a chance T Donald Penn could be activated from IR from a groin injury that sidelined him in Week 4. ... CB Gareon Conley is in concussion protocol after leaving Sunday's game with the injury.
Przekierowanie