Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: www.lionslockerroom.com
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
The Lions could use a cornerback Sylvester Williams Jersey , but who is the best fit?"We’re officially just three weeks from the 2019 NFL Draft, and the Detroit Lions are entering the home stretch of building their big boards and listing their biggest team needs.One of those top needs is likely cornerback. Though the team signed both Justin Coleman and Rashaan Melvin in free agency, outside cornerback remains one of their top long-term needs. Though I believe Melvin is an adequate starter for 2019, the plan beyond that is unknown, and it’s better to be proactive about a position like cornerback than to wait until it’s too late. This draft has some solid depth at the cornerback position, but it’s hard to see one specific player above the rest of the field. So today’s Question of the Day is:Which 2019 NFL Draft cornerback prospect is your favorite? My answer: Notice I said “favorite” cornerback prospect and not necessary the top prospect. To me Eli Harold Jersey , the player that I enjoyed watching the most is Penn State’s Amani Oruwariye. Of all the corners I’ve watched in this draft class, Oruwariye displays some of the best technique of all them—from footwork to hip fluidity. I also think he remains quite flexible in terms of man vs. zone coverage, and though he played off-coverage a lot at Penn State, he’s shown enough to believe he can play press, if needed. That sort of versatility and football IQ is going to make him a very valuable asset for some NFL team. As a result, Oruwariye put up some impressive numbers over his past two seasons as a Nittany Lion. 18 passes defended Ricky Wagner Jersey , seven interceptions in the past two seasons. The only glaring weakness in his game is his hesitation to tackle, and given the Lions’ perceived importance on tackling, it may put him out of the running in Detroit. Still, I think Oruwariye is headed for a very successful NFL career, and I’m hoping he plays most of it in Detroit. Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage A look at picks 44 through 54 of the POD Community Mock."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsNFL Draft2019 NFL mock draft: Round 2, Part 2New Anthony Zettel Jersey ,19commentsA look at picks 44 through 54 of the POD Community Mock.EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL mock draft: Round 2, Part 2The Detroit Lions made their second-round pick on Monday, choosing Boston College guard Chris Lindstrom with the 43rd selection in our Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft. If you’re looking to see why Kent Lee Platte chose Lindstrom, the power of the internet allows you to view it with simply a click right here.But 21 picks remain in the second round, and it’s time to address those picks made by our fine commenters. Here’s a look at the next 11 picks following the Lions’ second-round pick.44.Green Bay Packers - LB Mack Wilson45.Atlanta Falcons - DB Chauncey Gardner-Johnson46.Washington - QB Daniel Jones47.Carolina Panthers - S Darnell Savage48.Miami Dolphins - CB Rock Ya-Sin49. Cleveland Browns - CB Justin Layne50.Minnesota Vikings - C Erik McCoy51.Tennessee Titans - DE L.J. Collier52.Pittsburgh Steelers - S Deionte Thompson53.Philadelphia Eagles - WR Marquise Brown54. Houston Texans - OL Yodny Cajuste There are a few interesting developments here. Rock Ya-Sin and Justin Layne, two cornerbacks that may not even be there when the Lions are on the clock Miles Killebrew Jersey , go a few picks after Detroit makes their selection in our mock. Additionally, the Eagles may get the steal of the draft here, nabbing Marquise “Hollywood” Brown deep into the second round. Obviously, there are serious concerns about the Lisfranc injury he suffered, but he could very well be the best skill player in this year’s draft class if he recovers in full. Deionte Thompson is also really good value here for the Steelers, as some consider Thompson a first-round talent. Also Nick Bellore Jersey , the fourth quarterback is now off the board with Duke’s Daniel Jones landing in Washington. To see all of the picks in the POD Community Mock, head to our mock tracker here. The draft will reach its conclusion on Wednesday.
Przekierowanie