Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: LOS ANGELES, Calif. [url=http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Rafinha-Copa-America-Jerse
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. Rafinha Brazil Jersey . - The Philadelphia Phillies have activated Cole Hamels from the disabled list to make his season debut against the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 30-year-old left-hander, sidelined for the first three weeks because of biceps tendinitis, attempted to get his 100th regular-season victory on Wednesday night. Hamels, the 2008 World Series MVP, entered 1-4 with a 9.55 ERA in his last five opening starts. Philadelphia optioned right-hander B.J. Rosenberg to Triple-A Lehigh Valley. Rosenberg made eight relief appearances, giving up five earned runs and 13 hits in 6 1-3 innings. His only decision came in a 5-4 win against Miami on April 12, when Jimmy Rollins hit a game-ending home run in the 10th. Kaka Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. Douglas Santos Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Ricard...ca-Jersey/ .C. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back.Christian Benteke is set to have talks with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp about his future at Anfield. Benteke was signed from Aston Villa for £32.5m last summer by former boss Brendan Rodgers but since Klopps arrival in October he has been a peripheral figure, used mainly off the bench.He started just three Premier League games this season, despite fellow strikers Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge being injured for much of the campaign. Klopp has work to do Reds rebuilding job has a long way to go, writes Adam Bate Sky Sports News HQ understands West Ham are interested in signing Benteke but the Belgium striker is hoping to speak to Klopp before he heads off to Euro 2016, to establish if he is partt of the Germans plans for next season. Oscar Jersey. Asked if he is happy to stay at Anfield and fight for his place, he said: Of course, I signed for five years. I didnt sign for one year. Benteke has primarily been used off the bench this season But now I must speak with the manager and see his plan for next season.My first season wasnt easy but I keep going. I never doubt myself. I am going now to focus on the Euros and we will see next season. Also See: Liverpool can still buy stars Kolo in dark over Reds future Sturridge heartbroken over loss Klopp: Well learn from defeat Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Przekierowanie