Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: ST. [url=http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Tj-Yeldon-Jaguars-Jersey/]T.J. Yel
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
ST. T.J. Yeldon Jersey . PAUL, Minn. - When the Minnesota Wild hired Mike Yeo as a first-time NHL head coach, he fit their criteria for a bench boss who could develop several top, young players. Yeo has undergone his own growth in that time, too, and the Wild were satisfied enough with the results on both fronts to make another commitment to him. After his three-year contract extension was finalized last weekend, Yeo appeared with general manager Chuck Fletcher at a news conference Friday to discuss the deal and the teams future. The Wild advanced to the second round of the playoffs for only the second time in franchise history, and Fletcher praised Yeos ability to help keep the players on an even keel during some challenging stretches as injuries piled up. "He improved by leaps and bounds, and its not just understanding that you have to make those adjustments. Its the confidence to make them, and the confidence to sell them to your team," Fletcher said, recalling their conversation from last summer about areas where both the Wild and Yeo could improve. In the final year of his contract, Yeo was in a precarious place after a six-game losing streak to finish 2013. But despite notable absences by Mikko Koivu, Zach Parise and the top two goalies, Yeo and his staff not only held together the group but guided a resurgence that transcended the regular season. "Id be hard-pressed to sit here and name one player that wasnt better now than what he was at the beginning of the year," Fletcher said, adding: "The funny thing: At the exact point in the year when you thought wed fall apart, we actually became a team. And theres a lot of work that went into that, and again Mike and his staff deserve a lot of that." Yeo, who will turn 41 next month, has a career record of 104-82-26, plus 7-11 in the playoffs. Though Fletcher waited until June to address his status, Yeo said there was never a point at which he became nervous. Thats a hallmark of his, actually, as evidenced by his demeanour through and triumph over the losing streaks and fluke injuries of the 2013-14 season. Yeo gave four different goalies 10 or more starts each, and the carousel didnt stop spinning once the playoffs came. Darcy Kuemper and Ilya Bryzgalov both took turns, due to injury and performance, but the Wild beat Colorado 4-3 in a first-round thriller and gave Chicago fits until falling 4-2. "The team took on Mikes demeanour, and I think that helped us get through," Fletcher said. "Hey, were down 2-0. No big deal. They come back late and score? No big deal. We just kept finding a way to hang around and hang around until we could put the last shot in the net." Yeo showed a knack as a tactician during those series, too, making plenty of adjustments to his front lines that paid off against a pair of opponents in the Avalanche and Blackhawks that boast a lot of fast, skilled forwards. "The line switches, thats something I tried to make a conscious effort of at the start of the year, not only for me to grow as a coach but also for our team to get more used to it," Yeo said, adding: "But its always the players that make you look smart." Yeo said he didnt feel any more pressure to win this season than in his first one. He also pondered a question about when he felt the Wild truly clicked in the last few months before punting on the answer. "It never really gets to that point," he said, laughing. "I wish it did." Lerentee McCray Jersey . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6. Justin Blackmon Jersey . Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elit...rs-Jersey/ . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles traditionally thrust a pie in the face of a successful teammate while hes being interviewed after a game at Camden Yards, and Nick Markakis was poised to be the recipient. On Saturday night, however, his teammates thought Markakis deserved better. He had played out of position for the sake of the team and singled in the winning run in the 10th inning after two throwing errors by pitcher Danny Duffy laid the groundwork for a 3-2 victory over the Kansas City Royals. So J.J. Hardy handed Markakis the pie and a fork, and he happily took a bite. Markakis, a Gold Glove right fielder, played first base for the first time since 2011. He was there because slugger Chris Davis was sidelined with a strained left oblique, an injury that will put the major leagues reigning home run king on the 15-day disabled list Sunday. Not only did Markakis play the position flawlessly, but he drove in two runs and ended the game with a deft opposite-field single to left. "It was an interesting day. Long day," Markakis said. "Get to the ballpark, Hey, you are playing first base. All right, strap it up and lets go. Its always fun. Its a different view of the game, a different look. It definitely goes a lot quicker in the infield than the outfield." The Orioles went eight straight innings without scoring before facing Duffy, who had pitched 8 1-3 scoreless innings on the season. After Duffy (1-1) hit Jonathan Schoop to begin the 10th, the left-hander threw wildly to second base after fielding a bunt by David Lough. Jemile Weeks followed with another bunt, and on this one Duffys throw went high and wide to first, loading the bases. "The boys battled their butts off all game and I came in and just wasnt sharp," Duffy said. "I got ahead of the first guy. I tried to go up-and-in on him. I thought it was a good pitch and the ball got away from me. Pitchers fielding practice, man. Its a simple game and I just wasnt sharp. I didnt do my job tonight." Louis Coleman replaced Duffy and struck out Nelson Cruz before Markakis delivered the game-winner. Zach Britton (3-0), the sixth Baltimore pitcher, struck out Jarrod Dyson with two outs and a runner on second in the top of the 10th. Kansas City fell to 0-12 when failing to score at least four runs. The Royals -- who stranded 11 and went 3 for 11 with runners in scoring posittion -- are 11-0 when scoring four or more runs. Barry Church Jersey. Knowing they would be without Davis, the Orioles recalled Weeks from Triple-A Norfolk to provide an extra bat. Markakis, meanwhile, played his fourth career game at first base. "He didnt bat an eye," manager Buck Showalter said. "He looks at it as a way to make a contribution. Theres a lot of Gold Glove right fielders who would have broke out in hives if you asked them to play first base." Jeremy Guthrie started for Kansas City and gave up two runs before getting two outs, and then blanked his former team over the next six innings before leaving with the game tied. The right-hander finished up by getting David Lough to hit into a double play with runners on the corners and one out in the seventh. "We did a nice job of getting back in that game after Guthrie gave up two runs in the first," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "He settled down unbelievably. He did a great job of pitching out of a jam in the seventh inning." Baltimore starter Wei-Yin Chen allowed two runs, nine hits and two walks over a season-high seven innings. The left-hander ended his outing with his sixth strikeout, against Alex Gordon with two on and two outs. The Orioles took a 2-0 lead in the first. Weeks hit a leadoff single in his first at-bat with Baltimore, Cruz walked and Markakis delivered an RBI single before Adam Jones drove in a run by hitting into a fielders choice. The Royals used doubles by Alcides Escobar and Eric Hosmer to get a run in the third. Chen avoided further damage by retiring Gordon on a grounder with the bases loaded and two outs. After Weeks tripled with two outs in the fifth and Cruz looked at a third strike, Kansas City pulled even in the sixth. Gordon singled and Danny Valencia beat out a chopper to third before Justin Maxwell blooped a two-out RBI single to centre. NOTES: Orioles C Matt Wieters went hitless after getting at least two hits in four straight games. ... Miguel Gonzalez will pitch for the Orioles in Sundays series finale against James Shields, whos 9-7 in 24 career starts against Baltimore. ... Guthrie is 2-0 with a 1.89 ERA in three career starts against the Orioles. ... Escobar hurt his knee in the 10th inning on Schoops slide into second base, but he stayed in the game and Yost said, "I think hes going to be all right." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Przekierowanie