Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: Exploring the archipelago
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.

zhangsan520

"

ZHENGZHOU, April 23 (Xinhua) -- A Chinese bookstore closed on Saturday, World Book Day, in a stunt its owner said was intended to encourage people to think of reading as a lifelong habit, rather than a fad for a day.

The Songshe bookstore in Zhengzhou, capital of central China's Henan Province has eschewed the fanfare and heavy promotions of high-street and online rivals.

World Book Day has been organized by UNESCO since 1995. Many writers have weighed in on the importance of reading on this day and bookstores typically take it as a sales opportunity.

But Liu Lei, Songhe's owner, said the store's closure ""would send out a powerful message.""

There are some who seem to agree.

""It's as if mankind had not heard about books until today. Everybody is talking about reading on social networks,"" said avid reader Feng Jiantang. ""People should read simply because they want to, not to impress others.""

" "

WASHINGTON Felipe Pardo Colombia Jersey , April 17 (Xinhua) -- Business leaders from the Group of 20 (G20) gathered here on Sunday to discuss policy recommendations for the world economic governance.

""I think it's absolutely important and it's actually critical at this moment to bring private sector into this global debating because you have huge role to play in today's economic and financial environment,"" said Zhu Min, deputy managing director of International Monetary Fund (IMF) at the opening of Business 20 (B20) China First Joint Taskforce Meeting.

Zhu said the space of governments' monetary policies and fiscal policies have been narrowed much as a quarter of the world economies have suffered negative interest rates at present and advanced economies' government debt have increased 42 percent in the past eight years.

Yi Xiaozhun, deputy director-general of the World Trade Organization (WTO) Felipe Aguilar Colombia Jersey , said business involvement is very important for the global trade agenda, from pushing government to ratify international trade agreement to improving coherence between countries on trade and investment policies.

""The WTO welcomes a forthcoming policy dialogue with the B20 on issues such as electronic commerce, to discuss how this might change the trade map on the ground and potentially have implications for the global trading system,"" said Yi.

B20 is a significant forum through which the international business community can participate in global economic governance and international economic and trade regulation Farid Diaz Colombia Jersey , especially by providing policy recommendations for the annual meeting of the G20 leaders.

This year's B20 is held by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade as China is the president of G20 in 2016.

"

YABULI, China, March 16 (Xinhua) -- Super star Shaun White, competing at the Snowboarding World Championships held in Northeast China's Yabuli International Ski Resort Edwin Valencia Colombia Jersey , said he was looking forward to competing in the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games.

"This is my fourth or fifth time to China," said the double Olympic halfpipe champion on Wednesday. "This year just once, but it is my first trip outside Beijing. It's nice to see more of China."

White likes China very much and said he will promote snowboarding in China.

"I hope I can make snowboarding more exciting, more popular in China Edwin Cardona Colombia Jersey ," said White, also the owner of the Air&Style. "You guys have the 2022 Olympic Games come in your way, and I hope I can be a competitor at that time."

The Air&Style has been in China for five years, and White has some new plan.

"We are doing the competition at the Secret Garden Eder Alvarez Balanta Colombia Jersey , a mountain resort. There will be halfpipe and slopestyle, big jumps. I think maybe November this year," he said.

"I was a competitor at the Air&Style when I was a young boy, and I became the host to the event when it came to China for the first time. And now I am the owner. I am expanding it in China. Now we have two stops instead of just one Duvan Zapata Colombia Jersey ," White added.

The Secret Garden will be one of the venues to host snow events at the 2022 Winter Games.

The American participated in the slopestyle event at Yabuli, but didn't make the semifinal. He had planned to show his power in the halfpipe, but the event was canceled due to venue problems. White took part in an exhibition of halfpipe on Wednesday.

"I feel slightly disappointed as the halfpipe was canceled. But now we are here to do exhibition, I am excited we can do something after all."

With so many activities that are perfect for the whole family to enjoy Dayro Moreno Colombia Jersey , Krabi has framed itself as a laid-back resort destination where the emphasis falls on comfort and relaxation instead of on high-energy parties. The natural landscape is accentuated by limestone outcroppings known as karsts that pop up all over the countryside. With abundant plant life and beautiful coral reefs, there's plenty to explore while you're staying here.

Exploring the archipelago
One of the most remarkable ways to experience the limestone rock formations and spectacular beaches is to take a daytrip from one island to another. Many tour guides offer organised daytrips to the highlights of the archipelago, which are worth it and a chance to break away from the crowds of the mainland resort. For the more independent explorer, sea kayaks can be rented for trips out to some of the nearest small islands. A boat day trip to Phi Phi is a must too!

Than Bok Khoranie National Park
If you have a tent and would like a place to set up camp Davinson Sanchez Colombia Jersey , consider heading out to Than Bok Khorani National Park, a secluded place with no concrete accommodation but an abundance of plant species culminating in a very picturesque pond surrounded by gardenias and apocynaceae. The park also boasts several limestone caves and some lovely mangrove forests. Many visit on a day trip from Phuket.

Rock climbing
Many rock climbing outfitters in Kr. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Sports Jerseys Wholesale Sports Jerseys Wholesale Hoddies China Cheap Shirts Wholesale Cheap T-shirts Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Hoddies
Przekierowanie