Forum AE Katowice

Pełna wersja: Canadas Alex Gough came up just short in her quest for an Olympic medal in womens lug
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Canadas Alex Gough came up just short in her quest for an Olympic medal in womens luge on Tuesday. Mike McGlinchey Jersey . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. "I had great runs today and I knew it was going to be a long shot,"the 26-year-old slider from Calgary said. "It was tough to make a mistake on the first run, I knew I was going to have to fight back from that." Germanys Natalie Geisenberger captured gold with a combined time of 3:19.768, while defending Olympic champion Tatjana Hüfner finished with a silver medal, 1.139 seconds behind her German teammate. Geisenberger was the only slider to travel down the icy chute in under 50 seconds over the entire competition, setting a track record of 49.765 in her third run. Gough finished with a combined four-run time of 3:21.578, and was unable to win Canadas first medal in the sport. However, her fourth place set a new Canadian-best finish, which she hopes to improve upon as part of the Canadian squad in the team relay event, which starts on Thursday. "Im happy to have been here, I just wish I had done a bit better," Gough said. "Im going to come out and give my best for the team relay, thats always our best event." Calgarys Kimberly McRae, who said she was aiming for a top-10 finish, was happy with her performance after posting a combined time of 3:21.895 for fifth place. "Putting down consistent runs worked so well for me," McRae said. "Now Im going to keep working hard. I have a long summer ahead and well see what happens next year." Arianne Jones, also of Calgary, finished with a time of 3:23.183 for 13th place. Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. Fred Warner Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at the Capitals possible summer plans, with the understanding that its tough to plot a direction without a general manager or head coach around which to set those expectations. http://www.49ersauthoritystore.com/Authe...rs-Jersey/ .Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him.Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Bobby Portis scored 22 points before fouling out and No. 25 Arkansas held on for a 78-72 win over SMU on Tuesday night. Michael Qualls added 13 points and Rashad Madden had 10 for the Razorbacks (4-0), who have won their first four games for the first time since 2006. Yanick Moreira scored 20 points to lead SMU (2-3) and Keith Frazier had 16. The Razorbacks, ranked for the first time since November 2007, opened the game on an 11-2 run behind five points from Portis and never trailed in their 13th consecutive win over SMU. They led 33-22 at halftime and by as many as 19 after that before SMU cut it to single digits in the final minutes. But despite a couple of highlight-reel plays down the stretch, SMU didnt get closer than fiive points in the last four minutes. Weston Richburg Jersey. Ryan Manuel dunked on Anthlon Bell and made the foul shot to get the Mustangs within eight points. Later, after Portis fouled out for Arkansas with 1:15 remaining, Moreiras dunk off an alley-oop pass from Nic Moore got the Mustangs within 73-68 with 38.4 seconds left. But Arkansas made enough free throws down the stretch to keep any hope of an SMU comeback at bay. The Mustangs were coming off a win over Eastern Washington on Saturday after back-to-back losses to Gonzaga and Indiana knocked them out of the top-25. Game Notes Arkansas leads the all-time series 96-59 ... The Razorbacks face North Texas on Friday ... SMU plays Texas Southern on Wednesday. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '
Przekierowanie