Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Zdaniem naszych użytkowników
Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studentów
  1. mBank eKONTO - 50% osób
  2. ING Bank Śląski - 25% osób
...i inne.

Zobacz pełny ranking: Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studenta - opinie
Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
Authentic Rashaan Evans Jersey

linchao

http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

NASHVILLE Authentic Rashaan Evans Jersey , Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans have waived wide receiver Nick Williams after he dropped a potential touchdown pass in a 13-12 loss to the Buffalo Bills.

The Titans on Tuesday promoted linebacker Robert Spillane from the practice squad to their active roster and had waived both Williams and quarterback Austin Davis. The Titans also altered their practice squad by adding linebacker Nigel Harris and removing offensive lineman Coleman Shelton.

Harris played five games with the Los Angeles Chargers, two with the New York Giants and one with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a rookie last season.

Williams had a tough performance in the loss to Buffalo on Sunday. He was beaten to the ball on an interception and also had a critical drop in the fourth quarter that cost the Titans dearly.

Luke Weaver’s best start of the season came last month against the Philadelphia Phillies. Weaver will try to emulate that success Tuesday night as the Phillies face the St. Louis Cardinals in the middle of a three-game series at Citizens Bank Park.

The 24-year-old Weaver (4-6, 4.52 ERA) allowed just one run and four hits and notched six strikeouts in seven innings against the Phillies on May 17. Weaver has gone seven innings in just one of his 13 other starts this season.

Weaver, who has a 3.00 ERA and 1.167 WHIP in two career starts against Philadelphia, struggled in both of his last two appearances. He allowed eight runs, 16 hits and six walks in the two outings (10 13 innings), including four runs and nine hits in 5 13 innings of his last game against the San Diego Padres.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS