Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Zdaniem naszych użytkowników
Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studentów
  1. mBank eKONTO - 50% osób
  2. ING Bank Śląski - 25% osób
...i inne.

Zobacz pełny ranking: Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studenta - opinie
Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
“Igniting the Fire?Episode 1 Recap

Hcarry51

Debiutant

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

More than the future couple months, the Titans are transferring in direction of be freeing at bare minimum 6 movies with driving the scenes footage of the personnel. They started out tonight with Episode 1: Who is Mike Vrabel? As oneself can possibly wager the episode focuses upon the fresh new Titans thoughts practice and features quick interviews with his significant university prepare Giovanni Pascascio Jersey, Gerry Rardin, alongside with some colleagues versus his schooling occupation. My favourite elements had been the pics against in the staff convention place and some particularly awesome teaching instances with Vrabel performing 1 upon just one with Josh Carraway https://www.titansteamfansshop.com/Juliu..._Jersey-79, Aaron Wallace, Kevin Dodd, and Jayon Brown concerning some others. Vrabel contains a seriously Terrific existence regarding him and looks in direction of be considerably excess gentle upon the train sector than he might appear throughout within just force meetings. The video clip is embedded underneath, however on your own can on top of that observe it out upon the staff members's internet and Fb Check out.Upon the preview for future 7 days's episode they tease some perception within just in the direction of the Titans fresh new passing assault beneath offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur and I unquestionably won't be able to be reluctant in direction of watch that a person.

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS