Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
Official MLB Face Covering, MLB Masks Online Shop - New York Mets Face Coverings

BessLineberger

Użytkownik

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

Doolittle: The only real highlights to the meetings I've been to the last couple of years is the announcement of the Hall of Fame Era committee selections that have taken place the first night of the meetings. Agree with the picks or not, these are mostly players who were overlooked while on the BBWAA ballot and it's always moving to see them glory in the knowledge that they are bound for Cooperstown. I won't miss standing around hotel lobbies. At all.

How to Avoid Foggy Glasses When Wearing a Face Mask

Why do your glasses fog up when you’re wearing a face mask?
    British optometrists Margrain and Owen described the mechanism that causes glasses to mist up. Glass or plastic lenses will usually attain a temperature that’s close to that of their environment. When you are in a cool place and exhale into your mask, the mask blocks and re-directs some of your breath up toward the top edge of the mask and under your glasses. the warm moist air of your breath reaches the lens surface. When the warm breath hits the cool lens, the water in the breath condenses causing your lenses to fog up.

The problem with having foggy lenses, apart from being just plain annoying, is that you’ll want to grab your eyeglasses to either wipe them off or lift them temporarily away from your face to allow them to de-fog before re-applying them. And this breaks the cardinal rule of preventing the spread of Covid-19, namely “Don’t touch your face.”

How to stop glasses from fogging up when wearing a face mask?
    For all you eyeglass wearers who’ve been struggling to read your grocery list under a constant fog or panicking when you find yourself adjusting your eyeglasses in the supermarket, here are a few tips from medical providers for avoiding foggy glasses while wearing a face mask that won’t harm your glasses.

The Rub-a-Dub-Dub: According to an article published in the Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, a simple method to prevent eyeglass fogging while wearing a mask is to wash your glasses with soapy water, shake off the excess and let the lenses air dry. By not rinsing or toweling off the glasses, you leave a fine soap film on the lenses that reduces the surface tension and causes the water molecules to spread out in an even transparent layer that prevents the glasses from fogging up. In fact, the anti-fogging drops used for scuba masks and ski goggles work exactly this way.

The Tissue Trap: Another trick you can use to prevent your breath from fogging up your glasses is to place a folded tissue between your mouth and the mask. This will absorb the moist warm air before it can reach the top of your mask and get under your glasses. Just remember to tie your mask snugly so that the tissue won’t fall out of the bottom.Chicago White Sox Face Coverings

"Dick was a sensitive Black man who refused to be treated as a second-class citizen," Schmidt said in a speech. "He played in front of home fans that were products of that racist era [with] racist teammates and different rules for whites and Blacks. Fans threw stuff at him, and thus Dick wore a batting helmet throughout the whole game. They yelled degrading racial slurs. They dumped trash in his front yard at his home. In general, he was tormented, and it came from all directions. And Dick rebelled."Colorado Rockies Face Coverings

Alden Gonzalez: I don't know if this is actually it, but I'll go with the Los Angeles Angels signing Albert Pujols in 2011 at least partly because of where I was at the time -- in my early 20s and a month into my first beat, covering, of course, the busiest team of all. The final day of the winter meetings is typically uneventful; the Rule 5 draft takes place in a giant conference room early in the day, then all the executives and reporters rush out of the hotel to catch their flights back home. But it started to feel as if this year's version would be completely different the night before, when word began to spread that the Angels -- with two legitimate first basemen already on their roster -- were serious about signing a man who at that point was still the game's greatest player. The following morning, just before those conference-room doors opened to the media, the Angels landed Pujols with a historic contract. Within the hour, C.J. Wilson agreed as well. On one of the industry's most tedious days, the Angels spent more than $300 million. I might have blacked out.New York Mets Face Coverings

After seven seasons in Philadelphia, where he rose to prominence by hammering balls over the Coca-Cola sign and out of Connie Mack Stadium in batting practice, Allen played a season with the Cardinals and Dodgers.

These words summarize Allen’s career. Every time Allen spoke out, every time he talked about money and every time he asserted his right to be treated with dignity as a man, not a boy, fans and writers painted him as the stereotypical angry Black man. When Allen appears on the ballot for induction into the Hall of Fame next year, the committee will have a chance to finally give him the respect he has long earned.Houston Astros Face Coverings

When asked how long that would take, Ashwill said, “I think it will be a fairly long process, as the Negro Leagues have a complicated history and MLB will need to make some decisions about what it wants to present as official statistics.”

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS