Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
Psyonix has issued hotfixes for the brand

lolgaonline

Użytkownik

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

As for what is taking place now,Psyonix has issued hotfixes for the brand new progression machine brought to the sport. Apparently,the ball physics have been by chance tweaked and some gamers were experiencing controller lag,however fixes should already be to rocket league trading be had for the ones issues. Another repair problems the conversion from Rocket League's vintage XP tool to the today's one and has rightfully bumped player's standings up as a end result.

The post has a better breakdown of approaches new ranks may be calculated and what your old XP will convert to. Suffice to say,the particularly low degree most game enthusiasts were given became an errors and no longer intentional.

Earlier this week,we recommended on Psyonix updating Rocket League enthusiasts that PlayStation 4 console crossplay nevertheless wasn't taking region,though,that the state of affairs ought to alternate right away.

"Cross play in the course of all consoles is a subject that is close to and expensive to my coronary heart. It has been my ardour because the inception of Rocket League and I virtually have continuously advocated my group that we not simplest have the opportunity however the obligation to be pioneers in bringing game enthusiasts collectively no matter platform. Games also can come and pass but it is not frequently which you have the capability to be part of a real breakthrough in online gaming.

Buy FIFA Coins, Rocket League Trading, Madden Coins, RS Gold Online Store:https://www.lolga.com

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS