Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Zdaniem naszych użytkowników
Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studentów
  1. mBank eKONTO - 50% osób
  2. ING Bank Śląski - 25% osób
...i inne.

Zobacz pełny ranking: Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studenta - opinie
Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
Scholarships to fly? ... Do they even exist?

kevinmanuel

Debiutant

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

HI,

This is my first post here on this forum, let alone on the entire subject of Paragliding. I myself have never been paragliding. I have, however, been watching this website for quite a while (ever since my obsession took off) and have been deeply impressed by how much everyone here cares about the sport and helps everyone else out. There truly is a great bunch of people here.After more than a year of just sitting/watching, I have realized that paragliding is more than just a sport: It's a lifestyle. A lifestyle that I want to be a part of immensely. I've day dreamed over and over again about what it must be like to finally soar through the mountains or the coast line. I'm even thinking about building a career around paragliding. However, getting started is the hard part. The fact that there is little support for paragliding out here (you have to be having a midlife crisis to paraglide) doesn't help me much. But the real problem lies with my funding for both school and gear. What little money I make from my part time job as a high school student is siphoned away into long term commitments set by my parents (... and me...). So apparently, no hope exists for my paragliding ambitions. But I refuse to give up.
    It has long been my hope to find some sort of a "scholarship" focused on getting people flying. Hopefully, as you are reading this, the memory of a similar program or institution of some sort will appear very suddenly in the back of your head. If anything that proves itself potentially useful resurfaces, feel free to speak up. Trust me, I need all the help I can get. If you have any questions at all about my situation, feel free to ask. I can assure you that I have plenty of questions for you myself. Also feel free to post about the experiences you received while learning to fly and how your lessons became reality. So... Who's going to be first? What do you think? IS there any hope?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
    http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6049
    Marketing video production service

Thanks

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS