Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
That is a super point that is legitimate!

dingbest

Debiutant

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

They are conditioned to hate or whine about any new things. It may literally be currys eyebrows being away plus they would bitch about it. It does not matter what it is. 2K for a company has lots of faults and a number of the community's criticisms are warranted but once I see people bitch and moan about MT NBA 2K21 small things like this all of the time it almost invalidates the component of the community which tries to give real feedback.

I give match publishers benefit from the doubt and continue to support them by buying their games based on how they act to support said future or game franchise releases. If the publisher pisses me off or constantly ignores the neighborhood comments from future releases and patches, I quit supporting them and stop buying or playing their matches. They view active players, and game sales speak for themselves. I guarantee that when every single individual who cares about NBA 2K21 stopped playing it everyday, and didnt instantly pre-order or buy the following year's copy and paste version on day 1, then they'd see a good deal more of the negative feedback making it into NBA 2K21. Like the EA/Activision controversy around micro transactions, loot boxes, and cover to triumph. They saw their earnings fall, and fixed the problems.

They crack in a single complaint and completely revamp NBA 2K21 to appeal to worse players. I left a two-way slasher at the onset of the year but then I thought"if the top shooters will be shooting at a 40% could live with 1 defensive badge" and proceeded with an very aggressive slashing playmaker. Next week rolls around and we have anybody with half a brain with virtually any construct shooting lights out. Go with your gut. When you've got a decent grip on metas of 2K you can easily make a decision on what's going to be viable all year.

You're just perfect. Most funny part about the shot meter is 2K will let you change it to whatever you desire. Horizontal, vertical, off entirely, go for it. Amazing that these kids complain about change in NBA 2K21 despite the shift being completely optional. (I thought"cOmP" players played the meter off anyway lmao. If these men are as good as they say they are, why do they care about an aspect of NBA 2K21 that doesn't even impact how they play) I am in the boat where I do not even care what they do gameplay wise. We know NBA 2K21s since they accommodate and come out. I will not go crying about all that and mechanisms.

My biggest gripe is straightforward things that NBA 2K21 can not do right. Quit putting unnecessary things from the park that spikes NBA 2K21. Why am I punished when my competitions quit? I want common sense fixes, so they can develop NBA 2K21play however they need. There's metas in every game. I am skipping current gen in all likelihood, but I will want to learn how much they support the current gen game with such changes.

That is a super point that is legitimate! But certain fans of 2K whine (particularly me) since the changes are what we desire focused on! And I dont mean park full court cuz everyone is Patrick Mahomes on playground. 2K has a streak of messing things that are good and Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins ignoring the evil! Like we still have pure finishers thT miss cuz of intimidator to wide open layups. I personally no longer expect 2K to perform what most of these fans have been requesting because they were just children playing 2K. Out of all the sports games 2K is felt by me is the furthest out of its sport!

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS