Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
the best MLB The Show 19 bold ever

Rskingdom

Debiutant

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

I am old academy what accept they done to advance it and I accomplish offline authorization mode? Not a thing! The developers Cannot POSSIBLY BE THIS TONE DEAF! Admirers such as myself are SCREAMING FOR YEARS for things that are easy, things like amphitheatre builds or bigger commentators, even the accepting like accepting teams/players from 90's-00's on actuality as men that are playable! It's time I started speaking with my wallet because words beggarly NOTHING to these so developers

Preach! I am accomplishing in actuality the exact aforementioned thing. I'm not giving until they accept a amphitheatre architect access in these types of games, SDS anymore of my harder acceptable dollars. We all I play is authorization and they are in actuality apathy it. It is calumniating that they allegation $60 for all these updates year in, year out. MVP 2005 is the best MLB The Show 19 bold ever, STILL, 14 decades afterwards and that even had amphitheater creator. What a joke. It's time we avant-garde them a message. Accomplish some complete updates and afresh we'll board our banknote to you. I artlessly don't see breadth our orders are harder or that crazy to board as you don't accept a botheration allurement us to repurchase the aforementioned regurgitated bold EVERY YEAR for over $60!!? seeing

My altercation to that would be, why was it achievable to Playstation 2, but it's not accessible on Playstation 4, although I've apprehend this beforehand from assorted added humans on the internet? I am not aggravating to be agreeable either, that is a accepted question. I am not a bold developer so I accept no clue what the abstruse limitations are on the PS4, but if a bout like Red Dead Redemption can be fabricated for that system, and you adeptness actualize your own amphitheatre 14 years aback on a abundant beneath avant-garde gaming platform, accepted adroitness for me says that there is not any acumen this should not be accessible now.I apprehend ya man. All I play is Alley into The authorization or Show mode. To hell with affairs in design dynasty? . Batting training is absent by me. Authentic angle counts. Pitchers falling down and accepting hit in the arch with a band drive hurt. Animations and little things that accept been removed to yield accurateness away. And how about accession Apple Show anniversary for a change!? Assorted commentators are a joy too.

Are there bigger cameras for actor lock defense....they accept to be added zoomed in for infielders at a minimum and even just activity the choices for utilizing any camera really....would too like to see that a'hitter' access breadth you are able to play as just hitters on both teams...I apperceive that sounds odd but I accept that are a admired affection in both this bold and anger if employed....we accept a lot of breach personalities in this apple and accepting able to play with a bout adjoin yourself is one of the a lot of blood-tingling forms of competiotion for individuals like this! ...I don't joke, I occasionally play maddn with 2 controls and accept a amateur bound on anniversary angle in authorization and it is great, just great....the best activity anytime was brady adjoin manning and manning won, appropriately extenuative tye videogame apple frim amaranthine tom brady superbowl victories....the greatest allotment about videogames is MLB The Show 19 Stubs for sale that the amateur aren't fixed, except for the cpu cheating.

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS