Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
Valtteri Filppula Jersey

huangjian123

Zaawansowany Użytkownik

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

Demaryius Thomas excited for turnover-free Broncos offense You could hear the excitement in his voice. It’s safe to say fans of the Denver Broncos had the same reaction as Demaryius Thomas when they think about the prospects this week. How good can this offense be if the offense eliminates the turnovers? As Andrew Mason pointed out in his question to the Broncos receiver on Friday’s 1st & 10 @ 10 on Orange and Blue 760 Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , the offense still put up 470 yards, 324 in the air and 146 on the ground. If Case Keenum gets rid of his interceptions, watch out. “Man, I don’t even know what the word is for it,” Thomas said after a few seconds of chuckling. “I know we did some great things, and we continue to build to do some great things. If we didn’t turn the ball this past week Authentic Phillip Lindsay Jersey , you never know what the score could have been, or what the game could have been. I felt as a group, as a team, from watching film, we went out and played great ball. We were physical and I think we took over the game, despite those turnovers. “If we can go out and do that each week http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/p...say-jersey , especially on the offensive side of the ball, we can be a dangerous team.”Brandon Marshall and the Broncos defense looking to move on The frustration for the Denver Broncos defense has been echoed throughout the team. After playing well for a little more than three quarters against the Chiefs, the defense gave up some big plays, and eventually lost the game. Now, they look to move on from that collapse heading into the game against the New York Jets.Brandon Marshall joined the guys on 1st and 10 at 10 on Orange and Blue 760 and discussed how that can happen. The defense knows they let a big opportunity slip away. While Marshall felt he played well most of the game, he knows that nothing matters other than winning http://www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com/c...ons-jersey , and that didn’t happen.The biggest issue for many fans was the play calling of Joe Woods down the stretch. Marshall addressed this, and was clear, this is about doing your job.While it may be easy for us to call out the coaches, Marshall and the rest of the defense have taken responsibility. Look for a bounce back win against the Jets.

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS