Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
The way to learn the way Runescape handles quests

rsgoldsale

Debiutant

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

"Allow me to tell you something, these individuals are doing anything they can to survive and they've not done something wrong," glow_party proceeded . "As a Venezuelan I can tell you that the hatred towards my folks is miserable and something I never expected to emerge out of this RS gold."

Another user pointed out an earlier tactic, killing the boss known as Zulrah, was netting a person $5 per day before Runescape publisher Jagex nerfed what Zulrah dropped in reaction.

The more considerate anti-Venezuelan comments pointed out that gold farming was contrary to the Runescape rules (punishable because bans) and a few wrote off the manual as a joke. But few discovered it a laughing matter, especially since it supposed that anyone from Venezuela in the game was a gold farmer, getting them killed in PvP although not doing something wrong.

Runescape, despite being one of the earliest MMOs -- it has been on the internet for seventeen years, to be accurate --is still alive and kicking. Though it no longer attracts the identical amount of novices because it did a decade and a half before, it's still a good MMO.

There are those who try buy OSRS gold for the first time only because they find it pleasurable despite its lack of many of the quality of life features trivial in today's MMOs. These players want to see for themselves just how among the most important names in MMORPG history resembles. And as newbies, they have to understand how to farm gold in the most efficient way possible.

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS