Polecamy

IE6 - "Persona" non grata

Jeżeli trafiłeś na tą stronę, to znaczy, że używasz przeglądarki IE 6 (bądź starszej), której nasze Forum już nie wspiera.

Jeżeli zastanawiasz się dlaczego nie wspieramy Twojej przeglądarki odpowiemy w 3 punktach:

Po więcej szczegółów odsyłamy Cię do strony: ie6.pl

Logowanie

Nie masz konta?

Ostatnie tematy

Zdaniem naszych użytkowników
Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studentów
  1. mBank eKONTO - 50% osób
  2. ING Bank Śląski - 25% osób
...i inne.

Zobacz pełny ranking: Najlepsze konto bankowe dla studenta - opinie
Ranking użytkowników

Ostatnio dołączyli

Odpowiedz  Napisz temat 
Which H5 games do you like best? i choose Mafia City H5

mafiacitydd

Debiutant

Grupa: Zarejestrowany

Thus each turn presents the player with a set of decisions of whether to gain stuff now or to try to build up H5 games so future turns are more powerful, which is more prevalent here than in the original game, where you could gain extra abilities from mosque tiles but adding more than two of them was usually too expensive. You have to balance the two areas, because if you focus too much on building an engine, another player can try to brute-force her way to buying rubies as quickly as possible while the prices are low (not that my daughter has done that to me … twice).

Mafia City Game is fun, which ultimately is the most important question around a game. It plays fast, it does require some thinking, and the luck factor is mitigated by other parts of the game like the fact that you don’t need all five dice to go your way or that you can spend a crystal and re-roll as many dice as you’d like. It plays two to four players, takes a half hour at most, and the absence of the pathfinding aspect means that it’s easier for younger players. For players with a little more experience on tabletop, though, it’s not a substitute for the original title.

For more information about mafia games, Please visit its official site: https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/?language=en_EN

Instant play mafia online now!

Skocz do:

Kontakt | Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach | Wróć do góry | Wróć do zawartości | Archiwum | RSS